- Tirupati: Ensure safe food for consumers
- Hyderabad: KCR steadfast in standing by Singareni workers: Kavitha
- Karnataka: Five killed in Cruiser -lorry mishap
- Hyderabad: GHMC officers pledge to protect environment
- Hyderabad: Grand ‘Telangana Sahitya Dinotsavam’ on June 11
- Inculcate habit of planting saplings: Kurnool SBI DGM Lekha Menon
- Gold and silver rates today remained stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 06 June 2023
- Hyderabad: Youngistaan organises unique trek
- Weather alert: 212 mandals in AP to witness severe heatwaves today
- Kurnool: Several villages in Kowthalam reeling under water crisis
Brazil win futsal gold at Youth Olympics
Brazil routed Russia 41 in the mens futsal final at the 2018 Youth Olympic Games while Egypt stunned hosts Argentina to take the bronze medal
Buenos Aires: Brazil routed Russia 4-1 in the men's futsal final at the 2018 Youth Olympic Games while Egypt stunned hosts Argentina to take the bronze medal.
The Brazilians took a 1-0 lead on an own goal by Russia's Danil Karpiuk and built their advantage to 3-1 on strikes by Breno Bertoline and Matheus Moura here on Thursday, reports EFE news agency.
In the final minutes, Russia pulled their goalkeeper to add an attacker and Danil Samusenko managed to pull back a goal for the European side.
But the signature goal was by Brazilian keeper Franco de Oliveira, who scored from in front of his own net to make the final score 4-1.
Egypt prevailed earlier in the bronze medal match, rebounding from a 1-3 deficit at halftime to beat Argentina 5-4.
Ezequiel Ramirez had a brace for the hosts and Egypt's Mohamed Talaat Mohamed scored four goals.