- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
French Open: Chance for Sindhu to make up for
In French Open will begin in Paris on Tuesday, top Indian shuttlers will face familiar opponents
Hyderabad: In French Open will begin in Paris on Tuesday, top Indian shuttlers will face familiar opponents.
PV Sindhu once again begins her campaign against Beiwen Zhang of the USA, who defeated her in the first round of Denmark Open. The third-seeded Indian will be keen to end her devastating run against the American.
If Sindhu gets over Zhang, she may face a tough challenge in the quarterfinals against Bingjiao of China.
In the first round, Saina has drawn an easy opponent, Saena Kawakami of Japan. In the second round, the Denmark Open runner-up may face former world champion of Japan. If she defeats Okuhara, Saina may face Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the quarterfinals. Saina defeated Okuhara before crashing to Tai in the final.
Saina said, "It is definitely going to be tough badminton. We have to recover enough to face the challenges again and I am ready for French Open,"