- How to ensure food safety at home
- Samsung may bring dust resistance feature to Galaxy Z Fold 5, Z Flip 5
- Actor Shine Pandey shares how he quitted IIT to become an actor
- Project manager held for 2019 Hero Honda Chowk flyover collapse in Gurugram
- India-born Diageo CEO Sir Ivan Manuel Menezes passes away
- National Best friends day 2023: Significance, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Photos
- Hyderabad students shine at Olympiad awards 2022-23
- Following are foreign exchange rates on june-07-2023
- Rajasthan Govt. sanctions Rs 31 crore to boost its water supply system in Ajmer
- Air India passengers stranded in Russia's Magadan forced to sleep on school floor
Mithali Raj becomes first female cricketer to play 200 ODIs
On Friday India women cricket team captain Mithali Raj became the first female cricketer to play 200 ODIs, adding another feather to her cap She made her ODI debut in 1999 and has played in 200 games out of the 263 ODIs which India has played She also played 10 Tests and 85 T20Is
Hamilton: On Friday India women cricket team captain Mithali Raj became the first female cricketer to play 200 ODIs, adding another feather to her cap. She made her ODI debut in 1999 and has played in 200 games out of the 263 ODIs which India has played. She also played 10 Tests and 85 T20Is.
This 36-year-old is also the highest run-getter in ODIs with 6622 runs at an average of 51.33, including seven 100.
Mithali did not make a big impact in her 200th game; scoring nine off 28 balls as India were bowled out for 149 in the third and final ODI against New Zealand. She had hit an unbeaten 63 in the second ODI, helping India take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the series.
Mithali's international career is the longest among all female players, and fourth-longest after Sachin Tendulkar, Sanath Jayasuriya and Javed Miandad.