Girls day out!
Beverly Hills is undeniably, an extremely handsome neighborhood. If you wish to travel with your girl gang Beverly Hills should be on top of the list...
Beverly Hills is undeniably, an extremely handsome neighborhood. If you wish to travel with your girl gang Beverly Hills should be on top of the list due to its rejuvenating senses, sophisticated shopping and commercial streets.
- Start your morning spinning to the beat of the music at SoulCycle. These full-body workouts and inspirational instructors will leave you feeling invigorated as you push yourself to the limit.
- Natural Pilates and Physique 57 also offer full body workouts to help kick start your day. Natural Pilates classes are just shy of an hour long and range in difficulty from beginning to advanced Pilates. The Physique 57 method focuses on full body barre workouts which mix dance-inspired cardio, stretches and strength training available in different difficulty levels.
- If you’re more focussed on stretching and calming your minds, athletic clothing stores like Lululemon offer complimentary yoga classes on select days throughout each month.
- Or, if a brisk two mile walk sounds more up your alley, head to Beverly Gardens Park for your morning activity.
- Make your way to Mid-Century gem, Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills for brunch at Viviane. The indoor-outdoor eatery was designed by internationally-renowned interior designer, Kelly Wearstler, and features bright colours, poolside dining and a cocktail menu meant to impress. Choose from tasty options like poached eggs with warm quinoa and pomegranate salad or Pastrami-Cured Salmon Tartine with country bread, ricotta cheese and spice pickled squash to enjoy as you sit poolside and unwind with your friends.
- For brunch with bottomless mimosas, head over to The Blvd at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Help yourself to the Bottomless Champagne Bar, where you can build your own mimosa, just how you like it.
- After a day of pampering, it’s time for the finishing touches. Visit Valerie Beverly Hills, owned by celebrity makeup artist Valerie Sarnelle, for professional makeup application. With a celebrity clientele which includes Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Celine Dion and Cher, you’ll leave Valerie’s salon looking and feeling like a celeb.
- Chroma Makeup Studio on Canon Drive has also catered to A-list clientele from Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson to Rachel Weisz and Monique Lhuillier. The salon focuses on matching you with the perfect color for your skin tone and also carries its own brand of makeup and skin care kits.
- Another excellent option is MAC Cosmetics on North Beverly Drive where a makeup artist can find and apply the perfect shade of makeup for your skin and personality.
- And now it’s time for the clothes! And what better place to strut your stuff than down the famous Rodeo Drive? With boutiques from some of fashion’s biggest names such as Chanel, Hermes, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo and more, you and your friends will find many of your favourite designers along this three-block stretch.
- If your group isn’t quite ready to wind down for the night, make your way over to SIXTY Beverly Hills and head upstairs to the hotel’s rooftop bar and lounge, A60. Sip specialty cocktails under the stars and soak in the views of Beverly Hills, Century City and downtown Los Angeles.
- Or, head over to Mastro’s Steakhouse and grab a table at the lively and energetic Mastro’s Penthouse. This open-air patio located on the restaurant’s top floor features a live DJ on most nights, and their famous Mastro’s Martini is the lounge’s signature cocktail, as it is shaken with dry-ice, creating a smoke-like effect, perfect for photos and adding to the experience of the night.
- For a more low-key nightcap, The Honor Bar is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax with your friends. The bar is an intimate space, so remember to reserve a table for your group in advance!