Reliance JioGigaFiber Preview Plans and Offers
Mukesh Ambaniowned telecom operator Reliance Jio gave a status update on its FibertotheHome FTTH broadband service JioGigaFiber, at its recent earnings call
Mukesh Ambani-owned telecom operator Reliance Jio gave a status update on its Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) broadband service JioGigaFiber, at its recent earnings call.
Find the update, preview plan, offers and more ...
- Presently connecting homes with JioGigaFiber service on a priority basis of the requests received
- The company is optimising JioGigaFiber service across 1,400 cities
- Later last month Reliance Industries Limited gets Competition Commission of India's (CCI) nod to go ahead to acquire stakes in two of India’s largest cable operators – DEN Networks and Hathway Cable & Datacom
- Cities that are set to get wireline broadband plan include Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Lucknow, Kanpur, Raipur Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Srinagar, Amritsar, Patna, Allahabad, Agra, Ranchi, Jodhpur, Kota, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Solapur
- JioGigaFiber registrations began on August 15 last year. Registrations are open on the company's official website - gigafiber.jio.com/registration
- JioGigaFiber service may come along with its own router, called Jio GigaRouter
- Subscribers may also get a smart remote with voice command for free. The remote will support voice commands in multiple Indian languages
- JioGigaFiber preview offer gives subscribers 300GB data for 90 days with a cap of 100GB per month absolutely free.
- Reliance Jio says users can stream 4K videos and play VR games @ 1Gbps speed
- Reliance JioGigaFiber preview offer is available at refundable security deposit of Rs 4,500
- Subscribers also have the option to discontinue JioGigaFiber once preview offer ends
- Jio GigaFiber package likely to start at just Rs 500 per month