Two-thirds of Americans own smartphones
Two-Thirds Of Americans Own Smartphones
Washington: About two-thirds of Americansown smartphones, a new study has revealed.
In a Nielsen's Digital Consumer Report, it was found that smartphone popularity in the US is so high that it is more common than gaming consoles, owned by about 46 percent and digital cable by 54 percent of people.
According to Mashable, the report, highlighting tech adoption in the nation, revealed that the average person owns about four mobile devices and spends 60 hours a week consuming content on them.
It was found that half of smartphone users access social networks each day and 84 percent use a mobile device while watching TV, while smartphone owners spent 86 percent of their time using apps, compared to 14 percent in accessing the mobile web.
- Heartbreaking: Mufti condemns killing of PDP activist in militant attack
- Results of Delhi Lok Sabha poll may get delayed by 5-6 hrs: Chief Election Officer
- Exit polls indicate Congress issues of corruption, welfare may not have clicked
- PWD official becomes overnight social media sensation
- Amit Shah to host dinner for NDA leaders 2 days prior to Lok Sabha results