Hackers targeting journalists, media: Google
Hackers targeting journalists, media: Google, Twenty-one of the world\'s top-25 news organizations have been the target of likely state-sponsored hacking attacks
Twenty-one of the world's top-25 news organizations have been the target of likely state-sponsored hacking attacks, according to research by two Google security engineers. While many internet users face attacks via email designed to steal personal data, journalists were "massively over-represented" among such targets, said Shane Huntley, a security software engineer at Google.
- BJP asks Delhi Police to withdraw security for Kejriwal
- BJP candidate, party leader attacked in West Bengal
- Pragya Thakur should be expelled from BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Chandrababu Naidu holds second round of talks with Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar
- There's no difference between a terrorist organisation and TMC: BJP's CK Bose