Kaspersky Christmas offer
Kaspersky Christmas Offer. Kaspersky Lab recently announced Christmas and New Year 2015 offer for end-users. As part of the offer, Kaspersky Lab is offering flat 50% off on MRP for Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security, ultimate security solution for PCs.
Mumbai: Kaspersky Lab recently announced Christmas and New Year 2015 offer for end-users. As part of the offer, Kaspersky Lab is offering flat 50% off on MRP for Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security, ultimate security solution for PCs.
The offer is valid from 24th Dec – 15th Jan 2015 on Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security 1 user/ 1 year pack. While the MRP is Rs. 1999, the product will be available at Rs. 999 during the festive period. Customers can avail the offer on www.kaspersky.co.in. The offer is valid only for Indianresidents.
Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total Security delivers everything you need to protect your PC – including your digital identity and your documents, photos, music and passwords – against the latest, sophisticated malware and Internet threats. With special features that add further layers of protection when you’re online shopping or banking,
Kaspersky Pure 3.0 also secures your money and your accounts against cybercriminals.
“During the festive season, most people plan to buy new laptops and desktops. We believe that Kaspersky Pure Total Security will be a good gift, and hence offering the product at a special price,” said Mr. Altaf Halde, Managing Director, Kaspersky Lab, SouthAsia.
Customers can also try Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Total security for FREE: Download 30 days trial version from http://www.kaspersky.co.in/pure-trial
Meanwhile, below are some tips to stay safe during this festive period:
1. Know who you are buying from: Verify that the business is legitimate like Epinions.com or Bizrate.com
2. Be smart about your passwords: Longer passwords reduce the chances of a hacker making a correct guess
3. Use secure sites for online transactions: Make sure the online stores you’re shopping from start with https://
4. Use one credit card: Dedicate one credit card for all your shopping needs
5. Beware of phishing attacks: Don’t enter sensitive or financial information into pop-up windows on suspicious mails
6. Update, update, update: Make sure your security software is up-to date before shopping
7. Download secure apps only: Use a mobile security solution so that you know the apps you download are safe