Mobile internet users in China touch 557m
The number of mobile internet users in China has reportedly reached to 557 million as of December 2014.
Washington: The number of mobile internet users in China has reportedly reached to 557 million as of December 2014.
According to Tech Crunch, the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) , a government organization, has released its latest report on Internet usage.
The country recorded a growth of 11.4 percent from the previous year.
There are a total of 649 million internet users in the country at present, which follows a five percent increase from last year.
The growth brings China's Internet penetration rate to 47.9 percent, the report added.
- Despite Lok Sabha poll loss, Congress happy to win Naxal-hit Bastar seat
- PM Modi calls on Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Taxi driver held for raping minor girl in Dungarpur in Rajasthan
- Suspects in murder of Smriti Irani's aide held by police in Amethi
- Indian Charged With Transporting Illegal Immigrants From Canada to US