- India will be developed country by 2047
- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
Acer launches VR headset in India at Rs 39,999
Acer India has launched its new Windows Mixed Reality headset OJO 500 that features a oneofakind detachable design to offer flexibility, comfort, and hygiene for consumers and businesses
New Delhi: Acer India has launched its new Windows Mixed Reality headset "OJO 500" that features a one-of-a-kind detachable design to offer flexibility, comfort, and hygiene for consumers and businesses.
Priced at Rs 39,999, the new headset will be available from February, 2019.
"The 'Acer OJO 500' is packed with several new significant features to add to this class of Windows Mixed Reality headsets," Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India, said in a statement on Saturday.
It is the first Windows Mixed Reality headset and first Virtual Reality (VR) headset to feature a detachable design, patented built-in sound pipe technology, and software-assisted interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment technology.
"We have tried to enhance the user experience with innovative audio and visual technologies and have brought to our consumers the most comfortable and easier than ever to use headset," Panigrahi said.
As a "Windows Mixed Reality" headset, there are currently more than 2,500 games and applications available for the "Acer OJO 500" between the Steam VR and the Microsoft Store platforms.