China launches telecommunication technology test satellite
China successfully launched the number 3 telecommunication technology test satellite on Tuesday
Xichang, Dec 25: China successfully launched the number 3 telecommunication technology test satellite on Tuesday.
The satellite was launched at 0:53 a.m. Beijing Time by a Long March-3C carrier rocket from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in southwest China's Sichuan Province.
The satellite was developed and produced by the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, Xinhua news agency reported.
There have been 296 Long March rocket missions.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard