- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
- Delhi government has taken strict measures in response to a fire at Azadpur Mandi
- 120 Kashmiri youths to take part in ‘Kashmiri Yuva Sammelan’
- Several culprits held for killing 2 Manipuri youths which led to violent protests: CM
- AP to facilitate umpteen job opportunities in AI and allied sectors
Teacher selected for Indian Science Congress
A government school teacher V Gurunadha Rao received invitation for the 102nd Indian Science Congress to be held in Mumbai from January 3 to 7. University of Mumbai is hosting the event.
Mahabubabad (Warangal): A government school teacher V Gurunadha Rao received invitation for the 102nd Indian Science Congress to be held in Mumbai from January 3 to 7. University of Mumbai is hosting the event.
Gurunadha Rao is working at Zilla Praja Parishad Secondary School at Parvathagiri in Mahabubabad Mandal. He would be presenting a paper ‘New Text Books: Need For Continuing Professional Development Focus On Physical Sciences Text Books for Class VIII to X.’
The focal theme of 102nd Indian Science Congress is - Science and Technology for Human Development. The objective is to provide a roadmap for future scientific, social, economic, academic, administrative and governmental initiatives.
More than 12,000 delegates are expected to participate in the Science Congress making it one of the largest Congresses organised by the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA). Gurunadha Rao attended more than thirty national and international conferences on science, nanotechnology, environment and education and presented research papers. He is a regular invitee at the Indian Science Congress where his papers have been accepted during the last six annual conferences.
District Educational Officer Y Chandra Mohan and Mahabubabad division Deputy Educational officer A Ravinder Reddy congratulated the teacher.