- Asian Games: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions individual event
- Your ears and toes can be hotspots for unhealthy microbes: Study
- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
Accenture techie jumps to death over love failure
Accenture techie jumps to death over love failure A 23 year old software engineer, Supriya working in Accenture committed suicide by jumping off her office building in the wee hours of Saturday at Cyber Pearl, Madhapur.
A 23 year old software engineer, Supriya working in Accenture committed suicide by jumping off her office building in the wee hours of Saturday at Cyber Pearl, Madhapur. Daughter of an Ex-Serviceman, Supriya hails from Yapral and had been working with Accenture for one-and-half years.
Supriya has been in a relationship for more than a year with her colleague Sai Kiran but due to some problems at his home, has been ignoring Supriya from the past few days.
On Saturday, on the eve of Valentine’s Day at 12.05 AM, Supriya had asked Kiran to come out of the office to talk. Both eventually got into a heated argument which ended in Kiran staying back while Supriya went into the building and jumping off from the fourth floor.
Supriya was rushed to a nearby hospital by the building management where she was declared dead. Police seized Kiran’s phone to verify his calls and texts for clues.