- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Harish, KTR to visit Karimnagar, Medak today
Harish Rao, KTR to Visit Karimnagar, Medak Today. Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao and Panchayat Raj and IT Minister K T Rama Rao will visit Karimnagar and Medak districts on Monday to review and monitor Pranahitha-Chevella and Mid Manair project works. They will go to the project sites and hold a high-level review meeting and likely to ask the officials to expedite the related works.
Hyderabad: Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao and Panchayat Raj and IT Minister K T Rama Rao will visit Karimnagar and Medak districts on Monday to review and monitor Pranahitha-Chevella and Mid Manair project works. They will go to the project sites and hold a high-level review meeting and likely to ask the officials to expedite the related works.
Besides participating in some of the development programmes, they will address a public meeting at Maddikunta village in Mustabad mandal in Medak district. The Ministers’ visit comes at a time when Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao held a crucial meeting on completion of Pranahitha-Chevella project with his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis. It may be noted that the Opposition parties including the Congress and the Telugu Desam Party are raising a hue and cry on KCR’s meeting with Fadnavis on Pranahitha Chevella project. KCR sought cooperation from Devendra Fadnavis for expediting the works of the project.
He also urged the Centre to accord national status to it. On getting national status, the project is likely to get 90 per cent of funds from the Centre and State government has to share the rest of 10 per cent.