- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Siva-Parvathi Kalyanam held at Vemulawada
Siva-Parvathi Kalyanam Held at Vemulawada. The ‘Kalyanam’ of Lord Siva and Goddess Parvathi was celebrated on a grand scale at Sri Rajarajeswara Swamy Temple in the town, which is the biggest pilgrim centre in Telangana.
Vemulawada (Karimnagar): The ‘Kalyanam’ of Lord Siva and Goddess Parvathi was celebrated on a grand scale at Sri Rajarajeswara Swamy Temple in the town, which is the biggest pilgrim centre in Telangana.
Temple Executive Officer Rajeshwar presented silk ‘vastralu’ and ‘talambralu’ to the priests for performing the wedding (Abhijeet Lagnam) amid chanting of Vedic hymns and playing of ‘mela thalalu’. It was a replica of an actual wedding with presentation of fruits and ‘katnalu’ to the bride and the groom.