- BJP Implements Multi-Level Strategy For Rajasthan Assembly Elections
- Tirupati: Ballot & control unit boxes reach Tirupati
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 29 September, 2023
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th September 2023
- Protests And Shutdowns Grip Bengaluru Over Cauvery Water Dispute
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Raise awareness about heart health
- Delhi Government Extends Excise Policy: Impact On Liquor Trade And Future Plans
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
KCR speech in Council misleading
‘KCR’s speech in Council misleading’.Congress MLC MS Prabhakar accused Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao of delivering a misleading speech in the Legislative Council.
Hyderabad: Congress MLC MS Prabhakar accused Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao of delivering a misleading speech in the Legislative Council.Speaking to media persons here, Prabhakar said while intervening on debate on State’s budget on Saturday in the Legislative Council, Chandrashekar Rao had delivered a political speech.
He alleged that Chandrashekar Rao had presented wrong statistics with regard to State’s finances and power position. He said although nothing practical had been done to resolve energy crisis, Chandrashekar Rao had been trying to give an impression as if Telangana had become a power surplus State.
Prabhakar also alleged that the State government had imposed several conditions to deprive thousands of students belonging to minority and other backward class communities from getting scholarships. He advised the TRS government to take practical measures for the welfare of people instead of making tall claims.