- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
- TDP to boycott Andhra Pradesh Legislature session
- I am very critical of myself: Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
- AP High Court dismisses Naidu quash petition
- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
- Wanaparthy: Municipal chief Eddula Karunasree Sainath allays fear of property owners
- Khammam: Collector VP Gautham inspects development works
Pawan Kalyan & AAP in GHMC fray?
Pawan Kalyan & AAP in GHMC fray? The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) plans to contest municipal elections in Mumbai, Bengaluru along with a possibility at Hyderabad and the Assembly polls in Punjab as part of its goal to go National.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) plans to contest municipal elections in Mumbai, Bengaluru along with a possibility at Hyderabad and the Assembly polls in Punjab as part of its goal to go National.
One has to see whether it will ride with Pawan Kalyan and Jana sena or on its own in the GHMC polls, say AAP leaders in the state. AAP is also said to be keen to fight Municipal Elections in Mumbai and Bengaluru, two cities where it enjoys a wide network of volunteers.
The AAP's Political Affairs Committee (PAC) which is its highest decision-making body also decided to enroll 'active volunteers' and to form a committee to decide their role in different states. The decision was taken at the PAC meeting after Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal returned to the capital following 10 days of naturopathy treatment in Bengaluru.
A month after taking power in Delhi and crushing the BJP, the Congress; AAP would also decide in which states it should contest elections. AAP general secretary Sanjay Singh said that the party could begin in electoral debuts from Punjab Assembly where it had won 4 parliament seats in 2014 polls.