- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
TS Genco engineers vow to expedite power plant works
TS Genco engineers vow to expedite power plant works.Emphasising the importance of expediting the works of ongoing power plants in the region, the Telangana Vidyut Engineers’ Association (TVEA) on Thursday vowed to extend full cooperation to the State government.
Paloncha (Khammam): Emphasising the importance of expediting the works of ongoing power plants in the region, the Telangana Vidyut Engineers’ Association (TVEA) on Thursday vowed to extend full cooperation to the State government.
During a meeting at the KTPS-VII Stage (1x800 MW) here, TVEA State president M Nehru said all the engineers of TS Genco would work 24x7 for the speedy completion of KTPS-VII Stage and the Manuguru power plant (4x270 MW).
“To achieve ‘Bangaru Telangana’, there is a need to overcome the power problem in the State,” Nehru said, while referring to the projects taken up by TS Genco.
Referring to the completion of units IX and X of KTPS Stage-V well ahead of the schedule, TVEA general secretary N Bhaskar said all the engineers were committed to repeat the feat by completing both the power plants within schedule so as to overcome the power problems in the State and achieve surplus power generation.
He urged TS Genco Chairman and Managing Director D Prabhakar Rao to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Engineer immediately.