- Kadapa Municipal Commissioner emphasises on cleanliness in Nagarajupeta
- Ramadan 2024: When is Ramadan starting? Dates, significance and more
- Rare Diseases Day 2024: Rare Disease Policy and Enhanced Patient Care
- WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp Rolls Out Date-Based Chat Search for Android Users
- Selling across the board
- Telangana govt. releases DSC Notification for 11,602 posts
- A Pillar of Indian Politics: PM Narendra Modi Pays Tributes to Morarji Desai On His Birth Anniversary
- Visakhapatnam: Brandix Apparel presented award for best HR practices
- Chandrababu's Kadali Ra schedule in Nellore and Raptadu finalised
- EA Games, the Creator of The Sims, Announces Layoffs; Details
Suryapet to be made open defecation-free constituency
The Suryapet Assembly constituency will be made as an open defecation-free constituency in the State by constructing individual toilets in all houses. Minister for Power G Jagdish Reddy and District Collector P Satyanarayana Reddy were keen on making the constituency as an open defecation-free constituency.
Nalgonda: The Suryapet Assembly constituency will be made as an open defecation-free constituency in the State by constructing individual toilets in all houses. Minister for Power G Jagdish Reddy and District Collector P Satyanarayana Reddy were keen on making the constituency as an open defecation-free constituency.
As a part of it, 1,157 toilets to Suryapet Municipality, 685 to selected two villages in Suryapet Mandal, 518 toilets to Chivvemla Mandal, 629 toilets to Atmakur (S) mandal and 785 to Penphad Mandal were already sanctioned. In addition to this, door-to-door survey was conducted to identify the houses without toilets.
According to the survey, 4,118 families in Suryapet Mandal, 5,203 families in Chivvemla Mandal, 5,342 families in Atmakur (S) mandal and 4,785 families in Penphad mandal does not have the toilets. The district authorities have taking up measures to sanction toilets to these families also.
As a part of Swachh Suryapet constituency programme, a rally would be taken out in Suryapet town on Friday (February 11) and the Minister for Power also will participate in it. Later, an orientation programme would be conducted to the elected representatives of four mandals in the Suryapet Assembly constituency.