- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
KCR slams Opposition over flak on Governor's speech
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao came down heavily on the opposition party members who criticized Governor ESL Narsimhan\'s speech and faulted them for calling the speech as a TRS pamphlet.
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao came down heavily on the opposition party members who criticized Governor ESL Narasimhan's speech and faulted them for calling the speech as a TRS pamphlet. Clarifying that the be it the speech by Governor or President, it is finalized by the Cabinet, KCR said that the speech reflects the government's vision which is known to the Opposition leaders who also were former Ministers.
The Chief Minister further stated that the Governor's speech would definitely reflect TRS agenda as per democracy due to the TRS governance. Speaking in the Assembly, KCR said that while the opposition parties resorted to criticism, they failed to offer any constructive suggestions.
Pointing out to Congress leader Jeevan Reddy speech repeating 70 percent of Chinna Reddy's speech in the Assembly on Saturday, KCR added that the Congress leader didn't bring up anything new other than the issue of drought mandals of Karimnagar district.