- Amazon Revolution 5G sale: Get Discounts on Samsung Galaxy M14, Redmi K50i and more
- Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
- Delimitation after 2026 Injustice to South-KTR
- Probe launched into display of exotic wildlife in Hyd Pub
- State-run ANERT launches ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- The Peppy Song ‘Hathavidi’ From Naveen And Anushka’s ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ Will Be Out On This Date
- Tata Realty partners with Tabreed for infrastructure at commercial complex in Gurgaon
- Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
Throwing coins in rivers to bring luck, KCR’s own way!
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao strongly believes that dropping coins made with copper and other metals in the rivers while crossing water bodies brings ‘good luck’ for people as well as the well-being of the State.
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao strongly believes that dropping coins made with copper and other metals in the rivers while crossing water bodies brings ‘good luck’ for people as well as the well-being of the State.
“I used to throw coins while crossing river Krishna and Godavari during my visit to the districts,” he said while making a presentation on LED screen on irrigation sector in the State in the Assembly on Thursday.
The Chief Minister said his driver collected coins in advance before their travel to the districts. Perhaps, he would be the one person who dropped the highest number of coins in the rivers in the country, Chandrashekar Rao said and added that during Telangana agitation, many of his party leaders followed him and threw coins, praying water gods to fulfill people’s aspirations.