- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 07 June 2023
- Hyderabad: Conference on Anti Human Trafficking held
- Ongole: Protests over murder of TDP leader’s wife
- Techies take to setting up libraries in neglected government schools across TS
- Hyderabad: Free training prog for UGC NET candidates begins
- Kadapa: KSRM Engg College bags NIRF ranking
- Chittoor: Gadapa Gadapaku Mahila Police programme to be launched soon
- Environment-Friendly Move: ATB vending machines to provide cloth bags
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 07 June 2023
- Hyderabad: Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival
Jahangir Peer Dargah to get makeover
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has directed the officials to provide best facilities to devotees at Dargah Hazrat Jahangir Peer (RA) at Anmul Narva village in Mahbubnagar district.
Hyderabad: Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has directed the officials to provide best facilities to devotees at Dargah Hazrat Jahangir Peer (RA) at Anmul Narva village in Mahbubnagar district.
Addressing a review meeting at his camp office on Wednesday, the Chief Minister said people belonging to all religions visited the dargah every day. He said accommodation and other facilities should also be provided to devotees near dargah premises.
Recalling his visits to the dargah during the statehood movement, he alleged that previous regimes had neglected the temples and dargahs in the erstwhile united Andhra Pradesh. He directed the officials to utilise the government land on the dargah premises to provide better facilities.
The Chief Minister also directed Mahbubnagar Collector Sridevi and Anti-Corruption Bureau Director General Abdul Khayyum Khan to visit the dargah to review facilities. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister has also sent a ‘Chader’ for Dargah Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti (RA) in Ajmer.
Minorities Welfare Department Secretary Syed Omer Jaleel and Wakf Board CEO Asadullah will present the ‘Chader’ at Ajmer Dargah on behalf of the State government.
The review meeting was attended by Deputy Chief Minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali, Endowments Minister A Indrakaran Reddy, Health Minister Dr Lakshma Reddy, MLAs G Balaraju, C Rammohan Reddy and other senior officials.