- Rangareddy: ZPTC Shravan Reddy participates in Bodrai and Maisamma Bonalu festival
- Home Minister Mahmood Ali opens Anti-Narcotics & Cyber Security Bureau
- Special trains between Kacheguda, Kakinada Town
- Hyderabad: City auto owners face hiccups in shift to EVs
- World’s largest grain storage plan gets Cabinet nod
- CM KCR announces slew of sops for Brahmins
- Asaduddin Owaisi refuses to back Kejriwal on Centre's ordinance
- Case against WFI chief Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh under consideration
- Rahul calls Modi 'specimen'
- Govt issues anti-tobacco rules for OTT platforms
Wi-Fi in city buses soon
The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has taken up a unique scheme to attract the commuters in Hyderabad city. The TSRTC is going to provide Wi-Fi in Hyderabad city buses to attract the commuters.
Hyderabad: The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has taken up a unique scheme to attract the commuters in Hyderabad city. The TSRTC is going to provide Wi-Fi in Hyderabad city buses to attract the commuters.
Speaking to the media here on Wednesday, TSRTC Executive Officer Purushotham said the Wi-Fi facility would be provided in AC buses and Metro Deluxe buses.
The RTC would provide 30 minutes free Wi-Fi. He also revealed that the change of JNNURM buses body would be completed in phases. He said that bodies of 300 buses would be changed this year and bodies of 350 buses in the coming year.
He said the RTC had incurred Rs 289 crore losses in Greater Hyderabad Zone during 2015-16. The RTC was planning to overcome the losses by attracting the commuters to travel in RTC buses, he added.