- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
Blood donation camp held
Kagaznagar DSP Chakravarthy urged the people to donate blood to save precious lives. Inaugurating a blood donation camp at
Asifabad (Adilabad): Kagaznagar DSP Chakravarthy urged the people to donate blood to save precious lives. Inaugurating a blood donation camp at the Pramila gardens in the town on Saturday on the eve of of the World Thalassaemia Day, he said that blood donation was a very noble act.
He said that the blood donation camp was held under the directive of Adilabad Superintendent of Police. World Thalassaemia day is held on may 8 every year. Several Circle-Inspectors of Police and Sub-Inspectors of Asifabad, Kerameri and Vankadi mandals were present.