Krishna irrigation water released
Minister For Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that completion of lowlevel canal on war footing made it possible to provide irrigation facility to 80,000 acres in Nagarjuna Sagar and Miryalguda constituencies in the district
Nagarjuna Sagar ( Nalgonda): Minister For Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that completion of low-level canal on war footing made it possible to provide irrigation facility to 80,000 acres in Nagarjuna Sagar and Miryalguda constituencies in the district.
On Tuesday, he released Krishna irrigation water to low-level canal of NSP Lift Irrigation scheme located at Puliya Thanda of Peddavoora mandal in the district.
Speaking on the occasion, he said after formation of Telangana, the State government succeeded in providing Krishna water to the farmers of Sagar Ayacut.
Stating all the water bodies under the project will be filled through low level canal (flood canal), he advised the farmers to utilize the water economically.
CM KCR ambition is to save the every drop of water in order to provide irrigation facility to one crore acres agriculture lands in the State. He informed that the water will be released to Sagar Lift canal in next three days to provide irrigation water to 6 lakh acres of lands.
In this programme, NSP CE Sunil, EE Venkat Reddy, TRS leaders Nomula Narsimhaiah, MC Koti Reddy, G.Dhana Mallaiah, M. Linga Reddy, Halia Market committee chairman A. Srinvsa Reddy and framers were present.
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane
- Nirav Modi's arrest a got-up match ahead of Lok Sabha Elections: Mamata Banerjee