Woman, daughter die in suicide pact
A woman and her daughter were found hanging in their house at Bokkalagadda, near Citizens Club here on Thursday The deceased were identified as Madikonda Saritha 35, a revenue inspector with Hanamkonda and Madhumitha 17, studying degree first year in Pingle Womens College
Warangal: A woman and her daughter were found hanging in their house at Bokkalagadda, near Citizens Club here on Thursday. The deceased were identified as Madikonda Saritha (35), a revenue inspector with Hanamkonda and Madhumitha (17), studying degree first year in Pingle Women’s College.
Initial reports suggest that Saritha was upset and in a state of depression after the death of her son Rohit, who was studying BTech, in a road mishap three months ago. In 2007, she lost her husband Babu, a constable, due to cancer. Since the death of her husband, Saritha has been living with her parents. Raiparthy in Warangal Rural district is Saritha’s native place.
It’s reported that Saritha took the extreme step when her parents were away to attend a wedding. Hanamkonda police have registered a case. District Collector Amrapali Kata consoled the parents of Saritha.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh