Award for educationist
Naresh Chandra Bhaarath, the chairman of the Aryabhatta Group of Schools, has received Mother Teresa Award for the year 2018 from Hyderabadbased Health Care International, a sociocultural voluntary organisation
Warangal: Naresh Chandra Bhaarath, the chairman of the Aryabhatta Group of Schools, has received Mother Teresa Award for the year 2018 from Hyderabad-based Health Care International, a socio-cultural voluntary organisation.
The award was presented to Naresh Chandra Bhaarath at a programme organised on the occasion of Mother Teresa’s 108th birth anniversary on Sunday, in which former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and former Governor of Tamil Nadu K Rosaiah was present. Daivagna Sharma, a noted numerologist, was also present.
The award was in recognition of his valuable services in the field of education for the last 20 years. Naresh Chandra Bhaarath has in the past received several awards including ‘Best Maths Teacher’, ‘Indira Priyadarshini in 2016; Mahatma Gandhi Fellowship, Professional Excellency Award for Education and Telangana Gurudevobhava in 2017; NTR Smaraka Puraskaram and Avanthika Award in 2018.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh