- Tirupati: Aarogya Suraksha camps towards health for all begin
- Vijayawada: Underground tunnel fish exhibition inaugurated
- Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner inspects Info Park works
- Pavilion End at Trent Bridge renamed in honour of Stuart Broad
- Ashwin says 2023 World Cup could be his last for India
- Aman Raj bags second title of season with hard-fought win
- Inner Ring Road scam is a quid pro quo case: Minister
- AP Revenue services association state meeting today
- Indian men one win away from first-ever badminton team gold
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 01 October, 2023
TRS youth wing flays Uttam’s EVM remarks
TRS Yuvajana wing leader Ch Sandeep has criticised the TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy for his comments about tampering of the EVMs, instead of welcoming the peoples verdict in the elections
Hyderabad: TRS Yuvajana wing leader Ch Sandeep has criticised the TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy for his comments about tampering of the EVMs, instead of welcoming the people’s verdict in the elections.
In a press note here, Sandeep said that the Congress leaders were unable to digest the peoples’ verdict and added that it was unbecoming of a leader of the stature of TPCC president to make such comments.
The people have given a resounding victory to the TRS because of the several welfare programmes launched by KCR and at least now the Congress leaders should open their eyes and accept therealities.