- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Kavitha defends KCR’s jibe on Rahul
Telangana Rashtra Samithi TRS MP K Kavitha defending her father and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Raos remark referring to Rahul Gandhi as a buffoon, here on Wednesday said that her party would never pitch for the national leadership of Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) MP K Kavitha defending her father and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao’s remark referring to Rahul Gandhi as a buffoon, here on Wednesday said that her party would never pitch for the national leadership of Rahul Gandhi.
Speaking to the media, she said, “what else could one call Rahul? A person who goes and hugs the Prime Minister in the Parliament throwing the decorum of the House to the dogs? Such a silly person could only be a clown or a buffoon. We will never be in a front that accepts such a buffoon as a Prime Minister material.”
Kavita said sensible politics demanded an anti-BJP and anti-Congress federal front in the country. “What is more important to discuss is how to take people's agenda forward and not who should be the Prime Minister before the elections. Congress is a stymied party now and not of national stature. It has not recorded any remarkable win in the recent Assembly elections. Smaller parties and local parties played a big role in the elections. Our front is not a 'B' team of NDA or BJP. This will be Indian people's front”, she added.