- India will be developed country by 2047
- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
Kalyanram turns street fighter
The actor’s role will have two shades a street fighter and an undercover journo
Kalyanram has never been the kind to play it safe when it comes to choosing scripts. His next project ‘Ism’ is an out-and-out action entertainer, scripted and directed by Puri Jagannadh. The movie will see him teaming up with the filmmaker for the first time.
While reports have been suggesting that the actor will play a journalist, we have dug a little deeper to better comprehend his role. Kalyanram will appear as a street fighter who is an undercover journalist.
“Kalyanram would be reporting on contemporary social issues in secret, although he would give an appearance of a street fighter at the surface level. It may not be a conventional journo to observe reporters and incorporate some of their interesting mannerisms into the character but the actor thoroughly did his research,” a source says.
Puri’s penchant for penning undercover roles of the protagonist be it Mahesh Babu in ‘Pokiri’, Prabhas in Bujjigadu’ does surprise the audience. He wants to give the Kalyanram-starrer a similar tinge and make it look realistic and not be an over-the-top typical commercial film.