- India’s growth: Numbers Vs narrative
- Telangana crowns Cong
- Revanth seeks Oppn cooperation to new govt
- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
Ravi Teja cuts his pay?
Reacting to two big flops Nela Ticket and Amar Akbar Antony, popular star Ravi Teja has reportedly cut down his pay and would be drawing just Rs 10 crore for his upcoming film with producer Ram Talluri, which is on par with his remuneration for Raja
Reacting to two big flops ‘Nela Ticket’ and ‘Amar Akbar Antony,’ popular star Ravi Teja has reportedly cut down his pay and would be drawing just Rs 10 crore for his upcoming film with producer Ram Talluri, which is on par with his remuneration for ‘Raja The Great,’ a year ago. “Ravi Teja has asked his friend and producer Ram Talluri to pay him the old remuneration of Rs 10 crore since he hasn’t had any hits this year,” says an industry source.
Actually, Ravi Teja has inked a 3-film deal with leading producer Ram Talluri and their first film ‘Nela Ticket’ was released and it tanked at the box office. Nevertheless, the producer wants to complete this deal and launched another film with director Vi Anand which will go on floors very soon. The ‘Kick’ star and the producer have been good friends for quite some time and finally, they made a 3-film agreement. “Ravi Teja is very practical and pragmatic and he scaled down his remuneration by Rs 2 crore to leave some margin of profit to his producer-friend,” the source adds.
Although, Ravi Teja has worked with leading production houses, he never signed this kind of a deal in his two-decade-old career. Hope other stars who have delivered flops would follow suit.