Ensure basic amenities to people: MP
MP Balka Suman issued orders to DRDO B Venkat to allot land for construction of Press Club, while speaking at a meeting held at the Collectorate here on Tuesday.
Mancherial: MP Balka Suman issued orders to DRDO B Venkat to allot land for construction of Press Club, while speaking at a meeting held at the Collectorate here on Tuesday.
He asked the officials of all departments to coordinate with one another in modernising the district headquarters. The officials were also asked to take steps to ensure minimum amenities to people and to make a detailed project report for Rs 40 crore plan within three days.
“Maintain transparency in the works being taken up. Take steps to eradicate drinking water problem,” the MP added.Balka Suman also discussed several issues and explained solutions to the issues related to the district headquarters.
District Collector R V Karnan, MLA Nadipalli Divakar, MLC Puranam Sathish Kumar, Municipal Chairperson Mamidisetty Vasundara and others took part in the meeting.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting