Use of technology for smart policing, SP Koti Reddy tells new recruits
Superintendent of Police N Koti Reddy asked the newly appointed police constables to make use of latest technology for smart policing.
Mahabubabad: Superintendent of Police N Koti Reddy asked the newly appointed police constables to make use of latest technology for smart policing.
He interacted with the constables at a programme held at the district police headquarters here on Wednesday and made a presentation on the district law and order scenario. He explained them about the extremist activity-affected areas and areas with high crime rate.
Koti Reddy wanted the constables to focus on illegal transportation of sand, PDS rice and black jaggery and banned gutka products. The newly recruited police force should try to make effective use of technology as desired by the DGP M Mahender Reddy.
The SP expressed pleasure at the fact that most of the new recruits were highly qualified. About 20 women constables and 36 men constables were present at the meeting along with Additional SP Giridhar, DSPs A Naresh Kumar, Raja Rathnam and others.
- Over 43% voting till 3 p.m. in 7th phase Lok Sabha polls
- Specially-abled woman votes in Madhya Pradesh
- World's highest polling station at Tashigang village in Himachal
- As Mamata talks of 'revenge', BJP demands central forces in Bengal till MCC ends
- Sidhu damaging Congress with ill-timed comments: Amarinder Singh