Fire accident at Vodafone store in Warangal

Fire accident at Vodafone store in Warangal
Highlights

A fire accident took place at a retail store of mobile service provider Vodafone at Mulug road junction in Warangal on Tuesday. Electric short circuit was said to be the reason for the fire accident, which made the store engulfed with smock.

Warangal: A fire accident took place at a retail store of mobile service provider Vodafone at Mulug road junction in Warangal on Tuesday. Electric short circuit was said to be the reason for the fire accident, which made the store engulfed with smock.

The staff at the store immediately responded by trying to douse the flames and called the fire department. Though there was no loss of life, equipment at the store was said to be damaged.

A representative of Vodafone in a statement informed that they have launched an investigation into the accident.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top