- AI in current form no threat to jobs: Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- WTC Final: Would have picked Ashwin for his batting, let alone his bowling, says Steve Waugh
- ‘It’s at 30 when real adulting hits you,’ says Tamannaah Bhatia
- Here is the runtime of NBK’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ teaser
- Indian-American White House Covid response coordinator to step down
- India open to FTA talks bilaterally or individually with African nations: Piyush Goyal
- Supreme Court seeks report from Madras HC on lack of women toilets at Nilgiris court complex
- Qantas eases gender-based uniform rules
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik drops Higher Education Minister Rohit Pujari from ministry
- China issues draft guidelines to tackle online abuse
Lazy girl beauty hacks
Sure, some of us get tired with too many errands, hence we get lazy when it comes to our own beauty looking presentable And then there are some of us who are plain lazy to look after our skin or hair In order to help us lazy girls, stay longer in bed yet look gorgeous, here are some tips and hacks that need almost zero efforts
Sure, some of us get tired with too many errands, hence we get lazy when it comes to our own beauty & looking presentable. And then there are some of us who are plain lazy to look after our skin or hair. In order to help us lazy girls, stay longer in bed yet look gorgeous, here are some tips and hacks that need almost zero efforts.
Cold water is the best: Splashing cold water on your face right after you wake up is one of the best beauty regimes and oh-so-easy. It will not only keep your skin hydrated, but will also tighten your open pores, preventing acne and pimples.
Let you hair style itself: Wash your hair the previous night and tie it in a low, loose bun for easy curls or a gentle braid for waves.
treatment while you sleep: Apply Vaseline or Peppermint moisturizer generously on your feet. Wear thick socks and sleep. That's it! Wake up with soft, moisturized feet.
Befriend the Dry Shampoo: For those - “I’m hitting snooze” days. Dry shampoo will take off the grease from your hair upto a great extent. Just spray some on your roots and viola!
Hide a chipping manicure: Instead of going through the task of redoing your manicure, hide the growing out part by creating a glitter-shade effect, from the base of your nails. It’s creative & looks pretty. You can even play with contrasting color!
Use Make-Up removing wipes: Wipes are super convenient unlike the removers. Keep them near your bed and it sure becomes easy to rid off the makeup before you sleep.
Remember, there’s a glint of genius behind every lazy decision, so choose wisely and hit the snooze button more often!
By Bhavya Chawla