- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Apple patent hints at gesture-controlled smart ring
The purported smart ring will be controlled by touch and gestures such as flicking between apps or menu.
Apple is reportedly working on a wearable device that would fit on a finger and work as a smartwatch or health monitor.
Based on the patent application filed by the iPhone maker with the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the electronic ring computing device will feature a touchscreen, wireless transceiver, processor, sensors, and a rechargeable power source.
The purported smart ring will be controlled by touch and gestures such as flicking between apps or menu. The patent was originally filed in 2015 and it is unclear if this will become a commercial Apple product.