- World Environment Day: Measures to conserve environment highlighted
- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
- ‘Takkar’ is an action packed new age love story: Siddharth
- Hyderabad: Institute of Genetics, OU organises 2K Walk
- IIM-Visakhapatnam scores 29th place in NIRF Rankings
- Telangana: Now, ASHA workers to get maternity leave with pay
- Hyderabad: Analysts for filling vacancies in railways sans further delay
- Hyderabad: Cyberabad CP inaugurates new traffic DCP office
- AP Govt burdening electricity consumers, alleges CPM
Oppo's new sub-brand Reno to launch on April 10
- Oppo to announce the first smartphone under sub-brand Reno
- The logo shows it seems like a more youth-oriented sub-brand
Oppo is going to announce the first smartphone under their new sub-brand Reno on April 10. Early Monday, Shen Yiren, VP at Oppo took to Weibo to reveal the name of the sub-brand along with a caption stating that the first phone in Reno's catalogue will be launched soon.
Other than the vibrant logo we have no other information regarding the phone's features or specifications. However, evaluating the logo, it seems like a more youth-oriented sub-brand. The firm has also released a hand-drawn collection of their logo featuring artists worldwide which look cool.
Successor to Oppo Find X?
Earlier, Shen had disclosed that the firm is all set to launch a new smartphone in the month of April which will be backed by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. It will also be powered a 4,065mAh battery and carry the company's 10x optical zoom camera.
It might be possible that the first phone under the Reno sub-brand could as well be a flagship. We might be reading between the lines a bit more than usual, but other than that we have the yet unnamed successor to the Oppo Find X.
As we near the date of the official announcement, we will have more information.