- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
Cyber fraudsters dupe man of Rs 6.7 lakh
In yet another cyber fraud case, the cyber fraudsters posing as bank executives duped an elderly man of Rs.6.7 lakh at Neredmet.
Hyderabad: In yet another cyber fraud case, the cyber fraudsters posing as bank executives duped an elderly man of Rs.6.7 lakh at Neredmet. The police informed that the victim identified as VG Raghunatha Iyengar (76) from Defence Colony in Neredmet received a call from a person on May 7 claiming to be a bank official.
On the pretext of updating his account, the fraudster tricked the victim into sharing his bank details including the password for online transactions," the police said, adding that within a few minutes, the victim received a message on his mobile phone indicating that Rs.6.7 lakh was debited from his account in two instalments.
Based on the victim's complaint, the Neredmet police booked a case and are investigating.