- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Deverakonda will be ruined if Uranium mining is carried out: Chada Venkat Reddy
Communist Party of India State secretary Chada Venkat Reddy stated that villages of Deverakonda region would be ruined if Uranium mining was carried out in the division.
Chandampeta (Nalgonda): Communist Party of India State secretary Chada Venkat Reddy stated that villages of Deverakonda region would be ruined if Uranium mining was carried out in the division.
Addressing the media in Chandampet in the district on Tuesday, Chada said Krishna waters would get polluted by the Uranium mining.
"The government's move is not only dangerous to Nalgonda people, but will also affect people of Hyderabad too," he added, stating that the both the Central and the State governments were playing an intelligent game to cheat the innocent people of Deverakonda region.
By taking the dangers of Uranium into account, a majority countries in the world have been opposing Uranium mining.
He demanded Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to express his stand on Uranium mining.