- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Hans India Half Marathon today
The Hans India on the occasion of World Heart Day on Sunday has organised a CSR activity ‘Hans Half Marathon’ at Sanjeevaiah Park, Necklace Road in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: The Hans India on the occasion of World Heart Day on Sunday has organised a CSR activity 'Hans Half Marathon' at Sanjeevaiah Park, Necklace Road in Hyderabad.
The activity aims to spread awareness on Cardiovascular disease. The motto of the initiative as per World Heart Federation is that it's about saying to ourselves and the people we care about individuals all around us, "what can I do right now to look after My Heart, Your Heart … All of our Hearts."
The citizens of Hyderabad extended overwhelming support for the cause and registered in huge numbers to participate in 3km, 5km, 10km, & 21km run categories.
The participants are from various sectors like IT, government, students, runner associations, NGOs etc. They felt that such initiatives would help in creating awareness among people on the need to give up sedentary lifestyle and protect their heart.
Health Minister Eatala Rajender and Animal Husbandry T Srinivas Yadav appreciated the initiative of The Hans India and accepted the invitation to flag off the half marathon.