Hyderabad cops file complaint nine months after twins molested in AP
- Nine months after twins molested in AP, Hyderabad cops file complaint
- The girls were molested by husband's brother in September 2018 in Bapatla.
Nine months after twins molested by paternal their uncle, the Telangana police registered a case on Wednesday against the accused after the intervention of SHE teams and state-run Sakhi Centre.
The mother of the twins ran after the cops to file a complaint who ignored it earlier.
According to the woman, her twin daughters were molested by husband's brother in September 2018 in Bapatla. The girls shared their ordeal with their mother in January when their father and husband left town. The twins were thrashed by their father after they disclosed the matter to him and asked to remain silent. Further, the accused also threatened to kill them if they reveal the matter to anyone.
When the girls' mother approached Bapatla police, they asked her to file a complaint with Telangana police as they live in Hyderabad. She approached Uppal police but no FIR was registered. Later she went to Sakhi centre in Medchal who referred the case to OU police station who is also learned to have ignored the case.
With the help of Balala Hakkula Sangam, the woman approached OU police on Wednesday who registered an attempt to rape case against the accused.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit