- HDFC MF gets Reserve Bank nod for hiking stake in Federal Bank, Equitas SFB, 3 other lenders
- Adani Group bags Rs 13,888 crore worth contracts for smart meter installation in Maharashtra
- Will serve people despite power struggles with the Centre, asserts Kejriwal
- Suppressing negative thoughts may be good for mental health
- Man running Facebook page for anti-national activities arrested in J&K
- Microsoft bets big on AI with Copilot-driven Windows 11, new Surface devices
- After rights panel’s prompt, Manipur govt asks police chief to recover looted arms
- US govt shutdown imminent as showdown between GOP & Democrats shows no signs of receding
- Asian Games: China's Ding Liren starts favourite as India doesn't field Gukesh, Pragg in individual competition
- Jatin Dalal resigns as Wipro CFO; Aparna Iyer appointed Chief Financial Officer
Hyderabad: D Srinivas all set to rejoin Congress
- Srinivas played a key role to bring back Congress into power in 2004 and 2009
- His son D Arvind is the sitting BJP MP from Nizamabad
Srinivas played a key role to bring back Congress into power in 2004 and 2009. His son D Arvind is the sitting BJP MP from Nizamabad.
Once he joins the party, he is going to participate in the 'Satyagraha' protest against Rahul Gandhi's disqualification from Lok Sabha, Congress said.
"Rahul Gandhi is my leader. How can you say that he doesn't have the eligibility (of being an MP)? Given the sacrifices made by that family & their experience, you can't question his eligibility. I am joining the party today. I shall be a part of their ongoing protest," he said, speaking to the media.