- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
Hyderabad: Harish Rao, now a member of GoM in GST council
Telangana Finance Minister Harish Rao has been inducted as member into the Group of Ministers (GoM) to examine the IGST settlements to the States
Hyderabad: Telangana Finance Minister Harish Rao has been inducted as member into the Group of Ministers (GoM) to examine the IGST settlements to the States. Harish replaced Puducherry Chief Minister Narayanaswamy as the member of GoM constituted by GST council.
The GoM comprising ministers from seven States was reconstituted with partial modifications on Wednesday. According to officials release from the GST council, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi is the Convenor and the GoM has Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, Chhattisgarh Commercial Taxes Minister TS Singh Deo, Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari, Punjab Finance Minister Manpreet Singh Badal, Tamil Nadu Minister for Personnel and Administrative Reforms D Jayakumar and Harish Rao as its members.