- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
KCR finalises design for 'Rythu Vedika'
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has finalised the design and model for 'Rythu Vedika' which is being used to hold meeting with a group...
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has finalised the design and model for 'Rythu Vedika' which is being used to hold meeting with a group of farmers on farming, new techniques and marketing the agriculture produce.
The vedika is also equipped with some video conferencing facility including two rooms and a conference hall. The structure will be constructed on a sprawling 2046 square feet space in every village.
It is mandated the officials of the agriculture department should discharge their duties from the vedika every day and extend all assistance to the farmers to adopt the regulated farming which has been introduced recently in the state. The CM already laid a foundation stone for the vedika in Muknoor village recently. All the MLAs were entrusted the responsibility of the construction of 'Rythu Vedika' in every village.