- Embark on a Transformative Journey in Business Leadership with MIT-WPU's Integrated Business Management Programme
- 360LIFE, A Leading Real Estate Developer Celebrated WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
- CEAT Celebrates World Environment Day
- Hansal Mehta shares his ‘cardinal rule’ while crafting characters
- TCS Recognised as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for ESG/Sustainability Strategy Consulting Services
- Following are foreign exchange rates on june- 05-2023
- Hyderabad: MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit Ott Platform this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
KCR to hold high-level meeting on Thursday to finalise new Agricultural policy
Chief Minister K.Chandrashekhar Rao will be conducting a high-level meeting at Pragati Bhavan at 2 pm on the 21st of this month to finalize the regulated crops cultivation policy in Telangana.
Chief Minister K.Chandrashekhar Rao will be conducting a high-level meeting at Pragati Bhavan at 2 pm on the 21st of this month to finalize the regulated crops cultivation policy in Telangana. Ministers, District Collectors, District Agriculture officials and District Farmer community officials were invited to the meeting. The Chief Minister will discuss with them in respect of districts-wise cultivation of crops.
The government has already finalized the extent of cultivation of any crop in Telangana state such as district wise how much each crop has to be harvested and What kind of seed should be sown in rice.
Agriculture officials and Agriculture University officials are meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday under the aegis of Agriculture Minister Niranjan Reddy. After this meeting a crop map of districts will be prepared. The map of those crops will be discussed at a meeting chaired by the Chief Minister and decide where to plant the crop.