- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
KTR slams BJP's double standards on freebies
Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) working president K T Rama Rao came down heavily on the BJP and alleged that the saffron party was indulging in double standards on 'freebies'.
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) working president K T Rama Rao came down heavily on the BJP and alleged that the saffron party was indulging in double standards on 'freebies'.
Referring to the promises made by State BJP president Bandi Sanjay during his Praja Sangrama Yatra on free houses, education and health in Telangana, KTR said, "The stupidity of State BJP is stupendous. While Vishwa Guru says NO Freebies, this joker MP promises Free Education, Health and Houses," tweeted KTR.
The TRS leader posted a newspaper clipping about Bandi Sanjay's promises, which TRS believes to go against the stand taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi against freebies.
"Isn't BJP governing this Nation? Who is stopping you from legislating in parliament on Free Houses, Education and Health for the entire Country," asked Rao. The leader said that TRS would vote in Parliament for free education, free healthcare and free 2BHK housing for the poor people of 28 states in India. He demanded the PM to bring in legislations in Parliament in line with his State BJP's promises.