- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
- Turned producer to tell stories that evoke emotions, leave impact: Alia Bhatt
- Amul expects no price hike after timely monsoon in Gujarat, says chief Jayen S Mehta
- Health Minister Mandaviya asks officials to fully gear up as dengue cases rise
- World Tourism Day: Solo travel picks up pace, travellers pitch for solitude and me-time By Manik Gupta
Land for district court soon: MLA Dr M Anand
MLA Dr M Anand said he would try to bring the district court to the district soon. Speaking at the bar association meeting here on Tuesday, the MLA said the drinking water issue on the premises of sessions court would be addressed immediately.
Vikarabad: MLA Dr M Anand said he would try to bring the district court to the district soon. Speaking at the bar association meeting here on Tuesday, the MLA said the drinking water issue on the premises of sessions court would be addressed immediately.
He spoke to the Municipal Commissioner on phone and directed him to provide a tap connection. He also assured to allot land for the court soon after taking the matter to the notice of Minister Sabitha Indrareddy and the CM.
Bar association president Narayana requested the MLA to allot plots to the advocates as per government rates. Advocates Govardhan Reddy, Yadava Reddy, Sampurna Anand, secretary of the association Rafi, Venkat Reddy, AGP Venkataiah and others were present.