- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Let us unite in building our villages: Kodangal MLA to villagers
Local legislator Patnam Narender Reddy, while taking part in the 30-day action plan implementation programme in Bomraspet mandal of Kodangal constituency in Vikarabad district on Tuesday, called upon the villagers to come together to build their villages the way they want.
Kodangal: Local legislator Patnam Narender Reddy, while taking part in the 30-day action plan implementation programme in Bomraspet mandal of Kodangal constituency in Vikarabad district on Tuesday, called upon the villagers to come together to build their villages the way they want.
"With the new Panchayat Raj Act coming into play, every village is now entitled to get adequate funds based on the population ratio. This is a good opportunity to utilise the funds granted by the government. For that, we must all get united and chart out our own action plan based on our needs and implement the same to help build our villages and make them better and beautiful places to live in," said the Kodangal MLA.
Unlike the earlier governments, the TRS government is going in a unique and new way to bring development right from the village level. As part of this, the government has embarked on a 30-day action plan programme and sensitised the administrative machinery to take up the plan on priority to bring in comprehensive changes in the villages, he said, adding that the action plan will resolve the pending issues and challenges faced by the villagers.
He stressed that village authorities along with the cooperation of the villagers must chart out scheduled programmes every day and implement the same accordingly to achieve remarkable success. He also enumerated the government's success in implementing various welfare and development programmes in the State. Later, he distributed Bathukamma sarees.