- Unleash Your Creativity: DIY Crafts and Projects with Holographic Stickers
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Hyderabad: L&T bags IT awards
L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited (L&TMRHL) has won two IT Awards 'Hybrid IT Project of the year' for smooth migration into Cloud and 'IT Genius Award' in the category of Cloud Excellence.
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited (L&TMRHL) has won two IT Awards 'Hybrid IT Project of the year' for smooth migration into Cloud and 'IT Genius Award' in the category of Cloud Excellence.
KVB Reddy, MD & CEO, L&TMRHL stated, "In the modern world, Information Technology plays a key role and in the success of any organisation and business continuity. It can make companies vulnerable to risks and emergencies if not handled securely. Hence our endeavour has always been to strictly monitor and upgrade our IT system. These IT awards for L&TMRHL reinstate our commitment to use and provide best in class technology and its implementation in the project. I congratulate each and every one who has strived for making this happen."
These awards were possible due to the proper planning, understanding of the emerging risks & vulnerabilities, possible countermeasures of cloud computing which resulted in seamless data migration/integration with minimal downtime, easy restoration and emergency /crisis, strict project monitoring & execution.
Also, strategic and effective co-ordination between migration partners, support partners, business users and various teams helped in overcoming the challenges & achieving the desired goal. As per Information security management system (ISMS) 27001 standards, we ensured application protection, perimeter and gateway level network protection and taking adequate measures in web & email security, Cloud and end point protection.
L&TMRHL's project was chosen amongst a competition of over 2,000 entries from the Data Center Projects in India that have used the available resources intelligently to provide organisations with more agility, availability, improved risk profile and better corporate outcomes.