- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
Man kills wife, son and attempts to kill self in Hyderabad
A man allegedly hanged her wife from the ceiling and also killed his 18-month old son and later he attempted suicide.
A man allegedly hanged her wife from the ceiling and also killed his 18-month old son and later he attempted suicide. The incident took place at NTR Nagar under Gachibowli police station limits on Wednesday.
The police who rushed to the spot noticed the accused Chinna, battling for life and shifted him to a hospital for treatment. According to the police, the reason behind the killing is still unknown. Further details are awaited.
On November 13, 2019, a man identified as Rajkumar Basuraju killed his 38-year-old wife after a quarrel and late called up her parents to see her. Based on the complaint of deceased family, the police registered a case.